Shopping on GearBest is safe, fast and convenient. To make life easier, we accept a number of secure payment methods designed to be completely safe and friendly. When you shop at GearBest, your privacy and online security are always guaranteed.
PayPal: the most convenient payment method in the world
GearBest primarily uses PayPal to process secure payments. Through PayPal, we accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express, Discover, and bank transfer (debit card).
PayPal Credit: US Customers can pay now or pay over time (for orders up to $99). Enjoy interest-free payments if paid in full in 6 months; approval process is fast, with no annual fees.
Secure Credit Card payment
We can also accept Credit Card payment using Mastercard or Visa.
Read more about our Secure Shopping safeguards and how GearBest protects your online security.
For any payment queries, our Support Center is always happy to help you and to work together to resolve any issues.
• GearBest offers Brazilian Customers the option to split order payments into easy installments: 1x, 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x, 6x, 9x, 10x, or 12x.
Minimum Order Value
• We accept: Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Elo, Hipercard & Diners Club (Amex and Elo available after JAN 27).
• GearBest is not responsible for the collection/reimbursement of extra charges incurred, e.g. IOF Tax or Interest Payments.
• Additional fees may be levied by your CC company via our partner offering the payment options.
Product detail page and shopping cart both show the subtotal information featuring the product price, excluding insurance and shipping costs. Interest-free periods may be increased with higher product quantities.
1. With two products (A & D), subject to the same discount rules, those conditions will apply equally.
2. With three products (A, B & C) where A meets 3 month interest-free criteria, B meets the 6 month interest-free criteria, and C is subject to no discount, then the default rate applies without concessions.
3. With two products (A & B) where A is eligible for 3 interest-free periods, and B is eligible for 6 intereste-free periods, then the shorter duration applies (e.g. 3 interest-free periods).