Original Xiaomi Mi TV 4A
Xiaomi Mi TV 4A series of TVs have “Patch Wall”, a UI layer on top of the Android OS that’s based on deep learning AI technology. It can show content based on
recommendations. These also have Dolby and DTS Audio. Introduced multi-purpose Mi Remote Control, which also has infrared in addition to Bluetooth to work with most
appliances such as setup box. It has Mi Touch that replaces traditional navigation buttons so you can use gestures to control your TV. The new Mi Bluetooth remote also
has speech recognition that uses Sogou ASR speech recognition technology that promises 97 percent accuracy.
● Has 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution with 178-degree viewing angles.
● Comes with Samsung / LG / AUO panels.
● Include 1.5GHz quad-core Cortex-A53 Amlogic T962 processor with Mali-450 MP5 GPU clocked at 750MHz.
● Comes with 2GB DDR4 dual-channel RAM and 8GB internal storage.
● The artificial intelligence voice edition will sport 32GB eMMC 5.1 storage.
● Has 6W x 2 speakers and supports Dolby Virtual surround sound, Bass Boost and DTS.
● Connectivity features like WiFi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, dual band ( 2.4 + 5GHz ), Bluetooth V4.2 LE, Mi port, two HDMI 2.0 ports, two USB 2.0 and one Ethernet
● 43-inch ( 1920 x 1080 pixels ) Full HD display with 178-degree viewing angle, 6ms ( LG ) / 6.5ms ( AUO ) dynamic response, 1200 : 1 ( LG ) / 3000 : 1 ( AUO ) contrast
● Supports HDR 10 and HLG, H.265 4K at 60fps, H.264 4K at 30 fps, H.265 1080P at 60 fps, H.263 1080P at 30 fps.